- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- FREE Kids Downloads
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Graduation Day
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Dove Awards Winners
Translated into over 50 languages, The Purpose Driven Life is far more than just a book; it is a guide to a spiritual journey that has transformed millions of lives. Once you take this journey, you'll never be the same again.
This new, expanded edition of The Purpose Driven Life, created for a new generation of reader, includes:
- Video introductions by Rick Warren to chapters 1-40
- An audio Bible study at the end of each chapter, with over 30 additional hours of teaching by Rick Warren.
- Two new bonus chapters on the most common barriers to living a purpose driven life.
- Access to an online community where you can discuss your journey to purpose, get feedback, and receive support.
- The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
- The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
- The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?
Shauna's honest, beautiful storytelling style makes this devotional as comforting and inspiring as an hour around the table with the people we love.
Combining content from Bread and Wine, Cold Tangerines, and Bittersweet, as well as new writing and recipes, this devotional from Shauna Niequist speaks spiritual truths to women in short passages that invite us to connect with God and the goodness He created all around us.
Shauna loves gathering people around the table, and loves words that connect us to one another and to an awareness of God's presence. She writes about the beautiful and broken moments of everyday life friendship, family, faith, food, marriage, love, babies, books, celebration, heartache, and all the other things that shape us, delight us, and reveal to us the heart of God.
Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A boundary is a personal property line that marks those things for which we are responsible. In other words, boundaries define who we are and who we are not.
Boundaries impact all areas of our lives:
- Physical boundaries help us determine who may touch us and under what circumstances
- Mental boundaries give us the freedom to have our own thoughts and opinions
- Emotional boundaries help us to deal with our own emotions and disengage from the harmful, manipulative emotions of others
- Spiritual boundaries help us to distinguish God's will from our own and give us renewed awe for our Creator
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Aren't boundaries selfish?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
I Am shows children who God is and what He is like . . . and how much He loves them.
This book includes 40 of the names and descriptive titles for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit as shown throughout the Bible. Each story features Scripture verses, a prayer, and a short section about that name and its significance in kid-friendly language that children can comprehend.
Jehovah Tsuri: the God who helps me
Jehovah Rophe: the God who heals me
Immanuel: the God who is with us
Rabbi: the God who teaches me
This wonderful introduction to the many names of God will help your children get to know God as all powerful, loving Savior, Healer, Creator, and so many other ways that show He is completely awesome and trustworthy.
Teach us how to pray.
It is a question Jesus delights to answer. Even the first disciples asked how do I pray? Parents of young children face a similar question how do I help my child learn to pray? How do you capture the awe and faith of children, while still giving them the knowledge that they need to grow close to the Lord?
In her follow-up to I Can Learn the Bible, Holly Hawkins Shivers is leading by living as she teaches her children and others how to build a close relationship with God through prayer.
Through simple examples of prayers, children not only learn the importance of prayer but also how to pray to praise, confess, pray for others, ask for help, and express gratitude. Stories about how God works through our prayers show children the power, comfort, and love they can feel through prayer. And the practice of prayer engages kids and helps them feel comfortable and confident praying.
A great gift for holidays, birthdays, baptisms, and more, this kid-friendly devotional will help your children learn and live the Scriptures in a dynamic, exciting way.
Empower your kids to begin their faith journey with the confidence that they can talk directly to God whenever they want to. Teach them how to pray "
The Bible is not a fairy tale, but every great story happened once upon a time. The Once Upon a Time Storybook Bible highlights powerful and inspiring stories from the Bible, beautifully illustrated with fantastical artwork by Omar Aranda. Stories include: Ruth, Abigail, Esther, The Parable of the Lost Sheep, The Prodigal Son, Mary Magdalene, and many more. Each captivating story is told in a way that will get children excited about reading the tales of real heroes of the Bible."